RespawnTimer is a Java cell phone program that times Halo 2 spawns for MLG 2007 gametypes.
Getting it on your cell phone
If your cell phone has an Internet connection, go to http://www.forrestheller.com/r/RespawnTimer.jad. If
you have some kind of PC-cell phone setup, then download http://www.forrestheller.com/r/RespawnTimer.jad and http://www.forrestheller.com/r/RespawnTimer.jar.
RespawnTimer will not work without the RespawnTimer.jad file!
- For Midship Neutral Bomb, use Midship CTF. For Oddball, use the Team Slayer for that map.
- Verizon users are unable to download this program because Verizon does not permit 3rd party apps on their phones.
- All spawns are programmed for the "double-time" setting.
- If you want to modify the spawn times, download the .jad file and you will find the spawn times, in seconds, inside of that file. Re-upload that file, along with the .jar file, to the Internet (any website)
and re-download it
- The main spawns are taken from coach Lammie's spawn times. The original times from Halowiki.net were wrong--lame.
- Start the program
- Select a gametype
- Press "Start Game" the moment the game is starts
- Press the key (0-9) in the "K" column to put the weapon on respawn