ICMPForge is for advanced computer users or adventerous novices. ICMPForge lets you build and send custom ICMP packets.
It can control various features not usually available in a network program for Windows, such as source and destination IP addresses.
The packets are generated and sent directly out of your NIC card. Warning: ICMPForge is a very powerful program.
During testing, I actually shut down my ISP
due to a bug whereby many (100,000+) packets
were sent instead of one (1). And on that note, USING THIS PROGRAM (or any other) TO SHUT DOWN NETWORKS IS NOT "L33T" AND DOES NOT MAKE YOU A "CRACKER"
I originally built this program to further my understanding of IP
Also, this program definitely outperforms Network Flooder
in terms of screwing up Halo 2 on a LAN
IF YOU USE THIS PROGRAM FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES I WILL HAPPILY COOPERATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT TO FIND YOU.
Otherwise, have fun!
- Build ICMP packets with options not normally available
- Forge destination and source IP addresses
- Forge destination and source MAC addresses
- Control the type and code parameters
- Manually enter the data in each packet or send a file
- Nuke mode sets ICMPForge to a very high system priority so that more packets are sent.
- Send the packets you build with lightening speed
- Test your network's reliability
File size: 28.49609375 Kilobytes
Built with the C programming language using the Windows SDK and the WinPcap library.